Home » Forums » The Newsroom
Submitted by Archivist on June 9, 2010 – 4:29am
MR. TENK’S OFFICE HOURS
- Wednesdays 6pm to 9pm SLT.
My time zone is SLT +3.
- I reserve Wednesdays for letting you monopolize my time.
- Office Hours are conducted over Steampunks of New Babbage chat.
- Landholders should use Engineers of New Babbage first to call for routine assistance from city admins, then Steampunks of New Babbage if you don’t get a response.
- My keyboarding is terrible. I have early arthritis an accent.
Regular land is given 5 days grace before being reclaimed by the State (purple meter). Row houses, boat slips, and sea/air rights are not extended this courtesy, and may be reclaimed upon red meter. Blue meters are vacant and ready for move-in.
Real life can and will happen, let me know what is going on before your meter changes color.
ALL BUILDS ARE SUBJECT TO INSPECTION
For those not familiar with the layout of the city, there is a map showing locations of available real estate inside city hall, red for land and mayor’s rentals, blue for resident’s rentals.
To sell your land, contact me inworld or list list your land in the comments below. You may also place your marker on the city hall map with landmark and notecard givers. Selling party must IM or notecard Mosseveno Tenk when transaction is complete to finalize land and meter transfer.
Landlords may post subrentals to the comments
‹ Babbage Blade & Bowls reopening DecemberOctober AEther Salon ›
© 2011 City of New Babbage