The New Champagne Rooms has been ransacked!!
From New Babbage Department of Records and Archives
((Posted by Ahnyanka Delphin on July 22, 2010))
I must admit my shock and dismay when I stopped by the club this evening to find it ransacked! Someone came in and devastated the New Champagne Rooms in Babbage Square. The curtains were shredded... posters were torn down... furniture overturned... who would do such a thing? And is that a soapbox there in front??
We have an event planned for this weekend... and due to these unforeseen circumstances, I am going to have to move Music Appreciation to our venue in the lovely Seraph City. If you haven't had the chance to come and visit this amazing city, this is the perfect opportunity. *grins*
If you have any information as to who would have done this dastardly deed... please do let me know immediately! I can't believe any of our lovely citizens would sink this low!
Comments (Page 1)
- Comment by Grendel Footman on July 22, 2010 at 3:42am
wonder if it was a short ancient oriental man towing a giant bag of women's underthings
- Comment by Sheryl Skytower on July 22, 2010 at 8:28am
flaps arms helplessly
What is this town coming to???
- Comment by Bookworm Hienrichs on July 22, 2010 at 8:30am
Oh, gracious! I'm so sorry to hear about this! *hugs*
- Comment by Mr Underby on July 22, 2010 at 9:27am
I notice the doors are nailed shut. I found the door to the Bucket of Blood nailed shut this morning. Whomever did this must have used driftwood, though, the boards break very easily.
- Comment by Victor on July 22, 2010 at 10:05am
Im laying odd's its that insane cult "The Church Of The Builder". Anything to do with happiness they dont like and stab daggers in doors, looks like they have changed tactics this time...
- Comment by Jimmy Branagh on July 22, 2010 at 10:35am
Ack, thet's a croime. It wos a beeyooteefool plyce.
- Comment by Zaida Marie Thibideaux Gearbox on July 22, 2010 at 11:10am
Dat a terrible ting to do! What is de Church of de Builder?
- Comment by Gabrielle Riel on July 22, 2010 at 12:20pm
Well this explains why the Radio Riel Dance Machine at the NCR was sitting on the doorstep of La Maison Riel in New Toulouse Jardin this morning! I wondered how it got there.
Hmm, these Temperance folks better not show up in New Toulouse. If they do, I'll send Alphonse, my trained Gator, to take care of them.
- Comment by Mr. Tenk on July 22, 2010 at 12:30pm
Mr. Mornington, spare the Church your slander. I have found much joy in my studies with the monks.
- Comment by Edward Pearse, Duke of Argylle on July 22, 2010 at 1:08pm
Oh no! You should get an investigator to look into it.
Comments (Page 2)
- Comment by Mr Underby on July 22, 2010 at 1:24pm
Temperance folks? In Babbage?
- Comment by Sky Netizen on July 22, 2010 at 1:30pm
We're on it, your excellency.
- Comment by Ceejay Writer on July 22, 2010 at 1:47pm
wails It's an outrage! Miss Ahnya, my poor dear. You just sit down and breathe, and let me bring you some champagne.
- Comment by Ahnyanka Delphin on July 22, 2010 at 2:41pm
tries to take a deep breath and sits in stunned silence for a moment I just can't believe it! And thank you all for your support and caring. We'll find the culprit, I'm sure that someone's seen something!